Skip to main content

YMCA Partnership with Riverside Community Center

YMCA of Greater Kansas City
Junio 2, 2023
Group Exercise Class - Zumba

Did you know that the YMCA of Greater Kansas City offers group exercise classes at the Riverside Community Center? Y members are eligible to participate in a variety of free classes.

In addition to the group exercises, Y members also have free access to pickle ball on the following days: 

Mondays and Wednesday 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 9:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Thursdays 12:30-5:15 p.m.
Fridays 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sundays 1-3:30 p.m.

Open gym is on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-5:15 p.m.

Through the Healthy Citizens Initiative, Riverside residents are eligible for a discounted rate at the Riverside Community Center and the Platte County Community Centers operated by the YMCA in Parkville and Platte City. Residents will only have to pay 25% of the membership fee, the City of Riverside will cover the other 75%. For more information on the Healthy Citizens Initiative, click here.

Riverside members can visit any of the 11 area YMCA of Greater Kansas City locations.

Visit the City of Riverside website to download the latest version of the group exercise schedule. For questions, please email or call 816.741.4172.