Filling the Gaps
Thanks to the unwavering support of our members, volunteers and donors, the YMCA of Greater Kansas City has continued to provide people a lifeline for healthy living, youth development and social responsibility.
Every dollar donated to the Y has a lasting impact, right here in greater Kansas City. The Y passionately focuses on strengthening communities - bridging gaps of income, race, religion, age and more. But we can’t do it alone. With the support of generous donors like you, the Y provides everyone the opportunity to be healthy and thrive, to connect with others, and contribute to a better community.
- $30 provides a new American essential skills to thrive in our community
- $55 helps a child learn life-saving skills through a session of swim lessons
- $100 helps a child of any ability stay active and be part of a team through sports
- $150 feeds a family of four for a week to help prevent hunger
- $200 provides a week of summer day camp to help a child keep learning all summer
- $250 gives a family access to the Y for six months to improve social, mental and physical well-being
Meeting Community Needs In Response to COVID-19
Share the Cause.
Help us increase our reach and impact by sharing these videos and causes with your friends and colleagues on social media.