With a focus on safety, health, social growth and academic enhancement, Y Club before and after school gives kindergartners through sixth graders a safe, supportive and fun environment to learn, develop interests and make friends. Parents enjoy the convenience of a state licensed program in their child's school, affordable weekly fees, and peace of mind knowing that qualified, trained staff are there to provide a positive atmosphere.
Register for Y Club
and No School Days
Online registration is now closed for the 2018-19 school year. Please complete a paper registration form to enroll.
Sign up to receive emails from Y Club regarding upcoming registration deadlines, important updates and more.
Make a difference in the lives of children in your community by joining our Y Club team. We're hiring full-time and part-time leaders for the upcoming school year.
In our Y Club before and after school program, children in kindergarten through sixth grade enjoy and benefit from:
- Homework enrichment – Qualified and trained staff enhance and support school-day learning while providing youth with homework help
- Healthy snacks and physical activity – Youth have the opportunity to enjoy healthy snack choices and 30 minutes of physical fitness daily
- Small and large group activities – Youth make meaningful and intentional choices with hands-on activities focusing on arts and humanities, STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics), nutrition education and service learning
- Focus on building community – Team building activities and day-to-day interactions with peers and Y Club staff focus on building positive relationships and enhancing conflict resolution skills
- Youth voice and leadership – Youth are empowered through opportunities to provide input, from helping to develop daily activities and snack menus to leading activities with peers
BRING Y CLUB
TO YOUR SCHOOL OR DISTRICT
For more information about how you can add Y Club in your school or district, school and district leaders may contact 913.345.9622.