TIME TO EXPLORE
Information for Y Club before and after school programs at Crossroads Charter Schools.
TIME: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
FEES: $53 before only, $68 before and after
REGISTRATION: $35 registration fee.
Online registration is closed. To register, please download and submit a paper registration form.
- Before school or before and after school options are available.
- Part-time care is not available.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $35.
- Financial assistance is available on a limited basis for families that qualify for free and reduced lunch. Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Please submit a paper registration form and a copy of your free or reduced lunch letter from the school to qualify.
- Registration closes when a site reaches capacity. If a site capacity is reached you may request to be placed on the interest list by submitting a paper registration form. Minimum program enrollment numbers must be met for a program to occur.
Crossroads Academy - Central Street
1011 Central Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Please use the button below to download and submit the paper registration form.
Paper registration forms are required for families who qualify for free and reduced lunch and are requesting a scholarship. Please submit a copy of your free or reduced lunch letter from the school district along with your registration form.
Please note, paper registration forms are always required for families requesting part-time care, families who are paying with state funds, families applying for YMCA financial assistance and families enrolling after online registration has closed.
Download the paper registration form using the button below. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for information on how to submit a paper registration form.
Emergency Information Packet
Thanks to Children's Services Fund of Jackson County for funding to support staff training and behavior specialists. Funds support TraumaSmart Trauma-Informed Care training through our partnership with Crittenton Children's Center, and enable the Y to provide individualized support for children enrolled in those programs. Behavior specialists provide support for classroom management in addition to providing social-emotional learning training for staff.