TIME TO EXPLORE
Information for Y Club Academy before and after school programs at Crossroads Charter Schools.
TIME: 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
FEES: $60 before only, $75 before and after
REGISTRATION: $35 registration fee.
Online registration for the 2022-23 school year is open.
Y Club Academy before and after school offers learning support and academic enrichment for grades K-6 in a fun and safe environment. Programs offer a solution for working families needing school-age child care or any family seeking academic support.
- Before school or before and after school options are available.
- Part-time care is not available.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $35.
- Financial assistance is available on a limited basis for families that qualify for free and reduced lunch. Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Please submit a paper registration form and a copy of your free or reduced lunch letter from the school to qualify.
- Registration closes when a site reaches capacity. If a site capacity is reached you may request to be placed on the interest list by submitting a paper registration form. Minimum program enrollment numbers must be met for a program to occur.
- You must register by July 30 to be eligible for a first day of school start date. Your email receipt will serve as a registration confirmation.
Please use the button below to download and submit the paper registration form.
Paper registration forms are required for families who qualify for free and reduced lunch and are requesting a scholarship. Please submit a copy of your free or reduced lunch letter from the school district along with your registration form.
Please note, paper registration forms are always required for families requesting part-time care, families who are paying with state funds, families applying for YMCA financial assistance and families enrolling after online registration has closed.
Download the paper registration form using the button below. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for information on how to submit a paper registration form.
Emergency Information Packet
Thanks to Children's Services Fund of Jackson County for funding to support staff training and behavior specialists. Funds support TraumaSmart Trauma-Informed Care training through our partnership with Crittenton Children's Center, and enable the Y to provide individualized support for children enrolled in those programs. Behavior specialists provide support for classroom management in addition to providing social-emotional learning training for staff.