TIME: 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
FEES: $70 before only, $85 after only, $90 before and after
PART TIME: $65 before only, $80 after only, $85 before and after
EARLY REGISTRATION: Wednesday, May 9 (families currently enrolled in Y Club or on the interest list, full-time only)
REGISTRATION: Monday, May 14 (all families, full-time only)
- Online, full-time registration for the 2018-19 school year is now open to all families.
- Registration is available for full-time care before school, after school or both.
- Part-time openings are limited. Registration for part-time opening will begin on Monday, July 2. Online registration is not available for part-time programs, please use a paper form to enroll in part-time care.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $75 for most sites, $35 for free and reduced sites.
- Free and reduced lunch rates are limited and at select sites. These sites offer only combined before and after school care.
IMPORTANT: Y Club registration closes when a site reaches capacity. If a site capacity is reached you may request to be placed on the interest list. Minimum program enrollment numbers must be met for a Y Club program to occur.
300 E South Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083
Spring Hill Y Club - 2018 - (a) Before & AfterRegister Now
Paper Registration Form
Online registration is strongly recommended for its convenience and reduced processing time, however, paper registration forms are required for families requesting part-time care, families who are paying with DCF Kansas state funds or families applying for YMCA financial assistance.
Download the paper registration form using the button below. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for information on how to submit a paper registration form.
Free and Reduced Lunch Paper Registration Form
There is a separate paper registration form for the free and reduced lunch site in this district. Download the paper registration form using the button below. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for information on how to submit a paper registration form.