TIME TO EXPLORE
Information for Y Club before and after school programs at schools in the Platte County R-3 School District.
TIME: 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
FEES: $60 before only, $70 after only, $75 before and after
PART TIME: $55 before only, $65 after only, $70 before and after
EARLY REGISTRATION: Wednesday, May 9 (families currently enrolled in Y Club or on the interest list, full-time only)
REGISTRATION: Monday, May 14 (all families, full-time only)
- Online registration for the 2018-19 school year is now open to current Y Club families and families on the interest list
- Before school, after school or before and after care are available.
- Part-time openings are limited. Registration for part-time opening will begin on Monday, July 2. Online registration is not available for part-time programs, please use a paper form to enroll in part-time care.
- Pirate Perks available to Platte County R-3 School District employees. Pirate Perks spaces are limited and subject to availability.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $75.
IMPORTANT: Y Club registration closes when a site reaches capacity. If a site capacity is reached you may request to be placed on the interest list. Minimum program enrollment numbers must be met for a Y Club program to occur.
Paper Registration Form
Online registration is strongly recommended for its convenience and reduced processing time, however, paper registration forms are required for families requesting part-time care, families who are paying with DSS Missouri state funds or families applying for YMCA financial assistance.
Download the paper registration form using the button below. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for information on how to submit a paper registration form.