Based on the success of Y Learning Academy and the ongoing needs for learning support, we are incorporating academic support from Learning Coaches into our traditional Y Club program to make it Y Club Academy. With a focus on academic support, learning, social growth, health and safety, Y Club Academy gives kindergartners through sixth graders a supportive and fun environment to learn, develop interests and make friends before and after school. Parents enjoy the convenience of a state licensed program in their child's school, affordable weekly fees, and peace of mind knowing that qualified, trained staff are there to provide a positive atmosphere.
Register for Y Club
and No School Days
Y Club registration for the 2020-21 is open. As schools across the metro plan to offer virtual and remote learning for the start of the school year, the Y also is working with districts to offer Y Learning Academy: full-day, in-person support to help ages 5-12 complete their school-assigned work. Learn more.
Sign up to receive emails from Y Club regarding upcoming registration deadlines, important updates and more.
Make a difference in the lives of children in your community by joining our Y Club team. We're hiring full-time and part-time leaders for the upcoming school year.
In our Y Club before and after school program, children in kindergarten through sixth grade enjoy and benefit from:
- Homework enrichment – Qualified and trained staff enhance and support school-day learning while providing youth with homework help
- Healthy snacks and physical activity – Youth have the opportunity to enjoy healthy snack choices and 30 minutes of physical fitness daily
- Small and large group activities – Youth make meaningful and intentional choices with hands-on activities focusing on arts and humanities, STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics), nutrition education and service learning
- Focus on building community – Team building activities and day-to-day interactions with peers and Y Club staff focus on building positive relationships and enhancing conflict resolution skills
- Youth voice and leadership – Youth are empowered through opportunities to provide input, from helping to develop daily activities and snack menus to leading activities with peers
BRING Y CLUB
TO YOUR SCHOOL OR DISTRICT
For more information about how you can add Y Club in your school or district, school and district leaders may contact 913.345.9622.