TIME TO EXPLORE
Information for Y Club before and after school programs at Crossroads Charter Schools.
TIME: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
FEES: $53 before only, $68 before and after
REGISTRATION: Y Club registration for the 2020-21 school year will open on May 12, 2020.
Y Club registration is open for the 2020-21 school year.
- Before school or before and after school options are available.
- Part-time care is not available.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $35.
- Financial assistance is available on a limited basis for families that qualify for free and reduced lunch. Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Please submit a paper registration form and a copy of your free or reduced lunch letter from the school to qualify.
- Y Club registration closes when a site reaches capacity. If a site capacity is reached you may request to be placed on the interest list. Minimum program enrollment numbers must be met for a Y Club program to occur.
Crossroads Academy - Quality Hill
Kansas City, MO 64105
Quality Hill Students who enroll will be bused from Central Street to Quality Hill before school and from Quality Hill to Central after school. Parents will drop off and pick up at Central Street.
Online registration is strongly recommended for its convenience and reduced processing time, however, paper registration forms are required for families requesting part-time care, families who are paying with DCF Kansas state funds, families applying for YMCA financial assistance and families enrolling after online registration has closed.
Download the paper registration form using the button below. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for information on how to submit a paper registration form.