All About You
Get customized recommendations and expert attention that will help you stay motivated and achieve your goals. Our Personal Trainers are certified through at least one national health and fitness organization and have special areas of expertise.
Meet your unique fitness goals and explore new fitness options through personal training at the Y. Work one-on-one with a personal trainer to create a fitness program that meets your needs and offers direction, education, motivation and support every step of the way. Or, work with a personal trainer in a group or semi-private setting to improve your fitness and work on your goals in a supportive environment.
Benefits of personal training include:
- Structure - Meeting your personal trainer for appointments will ensure that you stick to your exercise commitment.
- Safety - Personal trainers teach proper exercise form and work at your pace to prevent injuries.
- Results - Personal trainers are educated to ensure you get results, so they help you make the most of your time at the YMCA.
- Variety - Keep your training interesting with different exercises and techniques to keep you on track all aimed at achieving your goals.
- Motivation - Progress means results, and seeing results helps motivate you. Plus, personal trainers provide encouragement and support to keep you on track.
- Progression - As your fitness improves, your personal trainer will always modify your exercise to ensure maximum enjoyment and maximum results!
If you're looking to take the next step and work more closely with a personal trainer, check out our variety of personal training packages. Choose from group training, semi-private and one-on-one personal training packages. For pricing information, stop by the Welcome Center of your local YMCA. Many centers offer personal training packages too.