Important Quality Hill YMCA Update
The Quality Hill YMCA has been closed during the Stay at Home order issued for our community. As we continue to face uncertainty as a result of the current public health crisis, the Quality Hill YMCA will remain closed.
With not reopening the Quality Hill location, this will allow us to focus our efforts on the new Kirk Family YMCA, which is planned to open in December nearby at 11th and Central.
We appreciate your support of the Y, and we understand the inconvenience this change may cause for members. During this time, members may use other area Ys. When the new Kirk Family YMCA opens, current members of the Quality Hill YMCA will automatically be one of the first members.
Membership and Program Transition
- Members may begin using other area Ys as soon as they reopen. Some Ys are planned to begin reopening May 18. For the latest updates and information about new health and safety procedures, visit KansasCityYMCA.org/YResponse.
- If you have put your membership on hold or converted your fees to a donation during the Stay at Home order, your membership will be active again when our other Ys reopen. Your hold or donation will end and your monthly membership fee draft will resume in June, at your previously scheduled draft date.
- Your membership rate will stay the same.
- Current Quality Hill members will be assigned to the Downtown YMCA when it opens in December. Learn more about the new Y at KansasCityYMCA.org/DowntownKC.
- For more information or if you would like to update your account, contact Membership Support at 816.360.3311 or Feedback@KansasCityYMCA.org from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Y is much more than a building. It’s a community of supporters, volunteers and associates, which allows us to continue to impact our community while we explore the best way to serve during these changing times.
Thank you for your understanding during this transition.