Make a Lasting Difference
As the leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y is looking for talented associates to help us make our community stronger. Opportunities range from executive to part-time hourly. All employees have the opportunity to learn and grow through training opportunities. To be considered for a Y position, an online application is required.
Learn more about the many career paths at the Y or contact our Careers hotline to inquire about an interview at 816.656.1883. Our association currently has needs in the following areas:
Living Our Cause
Diversity and Inclusion
The YMCA of Greater Kansas City strives to ensure access, inclusion and engagement for all to reach their personal potential in a welcoming and safe environment.
WHY WORK AT THE Y?
- Exciting Atmosphere: As a Y associate, you can count on new and exciting challenges every day. With a variety of creative, educational and fun activities, you’ll see individuals grow, become healthier and reach their potential.
- Variety of Opportunities: Y employment opportunities are available in youth development, administration, clerical, aquatics, healthy living and more.
- Flexible Work Schedules: Schedules are flexible and meet the needs of those desiring full-time or part-time work. Our hours include morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
- Great Benefits: Y associate benefits include Y membership, program fee discounts, health insurance, retirement based on your salary with no requirement for you to contribute,* professional training and competitive salaries.
- Make a Difference: Help move people forward and build a stronger community through delivering the benefits of good health, strong connections, greater self-confidence and a sense of security to all who seek it.
* To be eligible for the retirement fund, associates must complete 1,000 hours of service during each of any two 12-month periods, beginning with your date of hire.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The YMCA of Greater Kansas City is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran and committed to diversity and inclusion throughout our organization.