Filling the Gaps
Thanks to the unwavering support of our members, volunteers and donors, the YMCA of Greater Kansas City has continued to provide people a lifeline for healthy living, youth development and social responsibility.
Every dollar donated to the Y has a lasting impact, right here in greater Kansas City. The Y passionately focuses on strengthening communities - bridging gaps of income, race, religion, age and more. But we can’t do it alone. With the support of generous donors like you, the Y provides everyone the opportunity to be healthy and thrive, to connect with others, and contribute to a better community.
- $30 provides a new American essential skills to thrive in our community
- $55 helps a child learn life-saving skills through a session of swim lessons
- $100 helps a child of any ability stay active and be part of a team through sports
- $250 gives a family access to the Y for six months to improve social, mental and physical well-being
- $500 feeds 3 families of four for a week to help prevent hunger
- $1,000 provides 5 kids a week of summer day camp to help them keep learning in the summer
Meeting Community Needs
Share the Cause.
Help us increase our reach and impact by sharing these videos and causes with your friends and colleagues on social media.
People of all ages grew stronger at the Y through membership, programs, volunteering and giving. Learn more on our Annual Report page. View our financials, donor recognition and leadership listing.
Download 2022 Impact Report
Download our 2022 impact report to see how together, we are building a better community.