Now Hiring: Attend Our On-Site Recruitment Events
The YMCA of Greater Kansas City is hiring! As the leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y is looking for talented associates to help us make our community stronger. All employees have the opportunity to learn and grow through training opportunities.
Please attend an upcoming Job Fair to learn more about opportunities with the Y:
- Thursday, May 13 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Kirk Family YMCA (Downtown), 222 W 11th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105.
Our association currently has needs in the following areas across the metro:
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Seasonal
- Y Club - Site Supervisors, Learning Coaches and Youth Leaders, Summer Camp Counselors
- Aquatics - Lifeguards, Swim Instructors, Swim Coaches
- Head Start - Teachers and Teacher Assistants
- Center Operations - Group Exercise Instructors, Member Engagement Representatives, Building Monitors
- Personal Trainers
- Youth Sports Officials
Here's what you can do to prepare:
- Check out current job openings at KansasCityYMCA.org/Jobs
- Complete the online application for the position(s) you are interested in.
- Attend any of our on-site interview sessions. Be prepared to tell us more about why you are interested in working for the Y, your interests and skills.
Safety Protocols - The Y will observe all safety protocols, including wearing masks and social distancing. We will have masks available or you may bring your own.
OUR JOBS MEAN MORE
Being a part of the Y team is so much more than customer service, sales, or childcare. It’s about fostering achievement, relationships and belonging.
Free Y membership: When you work for the Y, you’ll enjoy the perks of being a Y member including access to all 11 Y centers and discounts on programs, childcare and summer day camp.
Flexible Schedules: Part-time and full-time positions are available, making jobs at the Y ideal for students and non-students alike.
The best co-workers ever: In our Y centers and Before and After School Y Clubs, you’ll work among others who share a mission of creating a welcoming, safe family atmosphere for children and families in our communities. Plus, it’s a great place to make new friends who share a desire to make our community a better place.
The YMCA of Greater Kansas City is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran and committed to diversity and inclusion throughout our organization.