TIME TO EXPLORE
Information for Y Club before and after school programs at schools in the Spring Hill School District. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for more information about this program and the registration process.
TIME: 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
FEES: $70 before only, $85 after only, $90 before and after
PART TIME FEES: $65 before only, $80 after only, $85 before and after
REGISTRATION: Full-time registration is now open all families
Online registration is now closed. Paper registration continues, based on program availability. Scroll to the bottom of this page to download a paper registration form.
- Registration is available for full-time care before school, after school or both.
- Part-time openings are limited. Registration for part-time opening will begin on Monday, July 1. Online registration is not available for part-time programs, please use a paper form to enroll in part-time care.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $75 for most sites, $35 for free and reduced sites.
- Free and reduced lunch rates are limited and at select sites. These sites offer only combined before and after school care.
- If a site capacity is reached you may request to be placed on the interest list. Minimum program enrollment numbers must be met for a Y Club program to occur.
17077 W 165th St, Olathe, KS 66062
300 E South Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083
15800 W 173rd Terrace, Overland Park, KS 66062
19250 Ridgeview Road, Spring Hill, KS 66083
Paper Registration Forms
Online registration is strongly recommended for its convenience and reduced processing time, however, paper registration forms are required for families requesting part-time care, families who are paying with DCF Kansas state funds or families applying for YMCA financial assistance.
There is a separate registration form for Y Club sites offering reduced lunch rates. Paper forms are required for families who qualify for free and reduced lunch and are requesting a scholarship. Please submit a copy of your free or reduced lunch letter
from the school district along with your registration form.
Download the appropriate paper registration form for your school using the button below. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for information on how to submit a paper registration form.