Register for Y Club and No School Days
Full-time registration is now open for all families for the 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR. Visit your school's district page for more information and to register.
Sign up to receive emails from Y Club regarding upcoming registration deadlines, important updates and more.Sign Up
Join Our Team
Make a difference in the lives of children in your community by joining our Y Club team. We're hiring full-time and part-time leaders for the upcoming school year.
See Y Club in Action
Why Choose Y Club?
In our Y Club before and after school program, children in kindergarten through sixth grade enjoy and benefit from:
- Homework enrichment – Qualified and trained staff enhance and support school-day learning while providing youth with homework help
- Healthy snacks and physical activity – Youth have the opportunity to enjoy healthy snack choices and 30 minutes of physical fitness daily
- Small and large group activities – Youth make meaningful and intentional choices with hands-on activities focusing on arts and humanities, STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics), nutrition education and service learning
- Focus on building community – Team building activities and day-to-day interactions with peers and Y Club staff focus on building positive relationships and enhancing conflict resolution skills
- Youth voice and leadership – Youth are empowered through opportunities to provide input, from helping to develop daily activities and snack menus to leading activities with peers