DOWNLOAD THE Y APP TODAY
The YMCA of Greater Kansas City’s new mobile app provides great features like mobile phone check-in, access to class schedules, workout tracking, and syncing with popular tracking devices and apps like FitBit and MyFitnessPal.
Download the free app from your device's app store today and enjoy these features:
- Check-in – Enter your membership card and scan your phone for fast facility access
- Find a Class – Set your location to search by date, instructor or activity
- Goal Center – Create and manage your goals by workout, calories, time or distance.
- Workouts – Create an account to save and store your workout history
- Syncing - Connect with popular fitness tracking devices and apps, including FitBit and MyFitness Pal.
- Activity Feed – Share your workouts with others
- Challenges – Participate in fitness and wellness challenges
- Training – Request a fitness assessment or personal trainer
- Offers – Get great savings on new programs and activities with the Y
Download the app by clicking on your device's app store logo below, or search your app store for "YMCA of Greater Kansas City."
Once you Download the app from the appropriate app store below.
- Log in or create an XID to get started. (Note: Use your 10 digit phone number for your XID to make logging in a snap!)
- Load your Y membership ID by clicking the barcode icon and entering your membership card number to be ready to scan on your next visit.
- Check out our current Fitness Challenge and join in, starting recording your workouts or link to other fitness apps.
- Explore other features to learn more about what's happening at your local Y. Check schedules, request a trainer and even register for programs straight from your phone.
DOWNLOAD FOR APPLE DEVICES
Get the Y app for your Apple device, including iPhone, iPad or iPod.
DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID DEVICES
Get the Y app for your Android device, including smartphones and tablets.