TIME TO EXPLORE
Information for Y Club before and after school programs at schools in the Center School District.
TIME: 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
FEES: $65 per week
EARLY REGISTRATION: Wednesday, May 9 (families currently enrolled in Y Club or on the interest list, full-time only)
REGISTRATION: Monday, May 14 (all families, full-time only)
- Online registration for the 2018-19 school year is now open to all families.
- Rates include before and after school care.
- Part-time care is not available.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $35
- Financial assistance is available on a limited basis for families that qualify for free and reduced lunch. Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Please submit a paper registration form and a copy of your free or reduced lunch letter from the school to qualify.
IMPORTANT: Y Club registration closes when a site reaches capacity. If a site capacity is reached you may request to be placed on the interest list. Minimum program enrollment numbers must be met for a Y Club program to occur.
Paper Registration Form
Online registration is strongly recommended for its convenience and reduced processing time, however, paper registration forms are required for families requesting part-time care, families who are paying with DSS Missouri state funds or families applying for YMCA financial assistance.
Download the paper registration form using the button below. Visit our FAQ and Forms page for information on how to submit a paper registration form.