Every dollar donated to the YMCA of Greater Kansas City has a lasting impact on the people right here in the metro. Give today for a better us. Join us to strengthen the community through nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. To support our cause, complete the donate form linked below, or call 816.360.3383 for more information.
Every day, the YMCA of Greater Kansas City gives our community the support it needs to learn, grow and thrive. From advocacy to early education, disease prevention to sports, swim lessons to after school programs, everything we do helps strengthen our neighborhood and the people who live here. But keeping our community great is a full-time job. Every day, our community faces new challenges that create a greater need for the work we do. And we need your help to do it. Your gift can help the greater Kansas City area and everyone in it shine.
For a better you. For a better community. For a better country.
The Y. For a Better Us.
A wide variety of YMCA of Greater Kansas City programs and fundraising events are available for corporate sponsorship. Sponsorship opportunities for each program or event feature benefits that meet the complex needs of corporate philanthropy and social responsibility. By partnering with the Y, you help make the community better for all.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Leslie High at LeslieHigh@KansasCityYMCA.org.
Your donation to a capital campaign helps make sure that the Y has the facilities and resources to provide much-needed programs to the community. Current projects include the Downtown YMCA/Kirk Family Community Center.
The YMCA Heritage Club celebrates individuals whose commitment to the mission of the Y extends beyond their lifetime through gifts made from their estates to the YMCA Endowment Fund. The YMCA Endowment Fund provides a secure, stable foundation upon which the YMCA of Greater Kansas City continues to build its future.
Gifts to the fund are invested, allowing the Y to use the earned interest to support critical programs that require contributions to survive. These programs include after school and camp programs for children from low-income families, and special need initiatives to improve the lives of the community's most at-risk youth.
For more information about becoming a Heritage Club member, contact Leslie High at LeslieHigh@KansasCityYMCA.org.
There are many ways to give a gift and create your legacy:
- Testamentary gifts are made through your will, revocable living trust or life insurance benefits. These gifts include cash, specified securities, real property or a portion of your estate's assets, such as an IRA.
- Life insurance gifts are made by transferring ownership of a life insurance policy to the Y during your lifetime.
- Charitable Remainder Trust gifts allow you to transfer property to a remainder trust for the Y with income from the trust going to you or a beneficiary during her or his lifetime or for a specified term of years.
- Outright gifts of cash, stock or other securities can be made to the YMCA Endowment Fund.
- Tribute gifts include named endowment and memorial gifts honoring the memory of an individual while carrying forward their ethic of community service.