Now Hiring: Attend Our Drive-Thru Interview Sessions
The YMCA of Greater Kansas City is hiring! As the leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y is looking for talented associates to help us make our community stronger. All employees have the opportunity to learn and grow through training opportunities.
Our association currently has needs in the following areas:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Y Club and Y Learning Academy: Site Supervisors, Learning Coaches and Youth Leaders
- Center Operations: Member Engagement Representatives, Lifeguards, Swim Instructors, Sports Officials
- Head Start: Teachers and Teacher Assistants
Join us for drive-through interviews on the following dates:
- CANCELLED BECAUSE OF RAIN: Saturday, August 29 - 9 a.m. to noon at the The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, 13720 Roe Ave., Leawood, Kansas
- Monday, August 31 - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, 13720 Roe Ave., Leawood, Kansas
Here's what you can do to prepare for your drive-through interview:
- Check out current job openings at KansasCityYMCA.org/Jobs
- Complete the online application for the position(s) you are interested in.
- Attend any of our drive-through interview sessions. Be prepared to tell us more about why you are interested in working for the Y, your interests and skills.
Safety Protocols - The Y will observe all safety protocols, including wearing masks and social distancing. We will have masks available or you may bring your own.
OUR JOBS MEAN MORE
Being a part of the Y team is so much more than customer service, sales, or childcare. It’s about fostering achievement, relationships and belonging.
Free Y membership: When you work for the Y, you’ll enjoy the perks of being a Y member including access to all 11 Y centers and discounts on programs, childcare and summer day camp.
Flexible Schedules: Part-time and full-time positions are available, making jobs at the Y ideal for students and non-students alike.
The best co-workers ever: In our Y centers and Before and After School Y Clubs, you’ll work among others who share a mission of creating a welcoming, safe family atmosphere for children and families in our communities. Plus, it’s a great place to make new friends who share a desire to make our community a better place.
The YMCA of Greater Kansas City is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran and committed to diversity and inclusion throughout our organization.