KC Crew to host fundraising tournament for Kirk Family YMCA
Join KC Crew for a fundraising cornhole tournament benefitting the Kirk Family YMCA! The tournament will take place from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, October 7, 2023 on the turf field at the Kirk Y, 222 W. 11th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105. All funds raised go to the Kirk Family YMCA.
- 32 team tournament
- Teams are comprised of at least two players.
- You can have more than two players but the same two players that start a game must play the entire game. You cannot switch players mid-game.
- Each team will play four round robin games
- All round robin matches will be one game to 21 points. You can go over 21 points.
- All teams will then advance to a single elimination tournament based on your round robin record.
- Tiebreakers will be: win percentage, total points, point differential
- Prizes available for the first place winners!
In addition to cornhole, there will be tailgate games, food trucks, music and tours of the beautiful new Kirk Family YMCA. Register your team today!
The Kirk Family YMCA provides life-strengthening opportunities for all ages. State-of-the-art fitness, family activities, swimming, an outdoor turf field, meeting spaces, and volunteer engagement are just a few ways the Y is helping the community stay well in body, mind and spirit. The Kirk Family YMCA is one of 11 YMCA of Greater Kansas City membership locations. The YMCA of Greater Kansas City, founded on Christian principles, is a charitable organization with an inclusive environment committed to enriching the quality of family, spiritual, social, mental and physical well-being. As a nonprofit, the Y relies on donations and funds raised from events to serve all in need.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Tournament Title Sponsor
- Four team entries
- Two board sponsorships
- Name included on all marketing material
- Recognition during the event
- 10×10 Activation space at the tournament
- One team entry
- One custom set of boards with your logo
- Two custom sets of throwing bags
- One custom scoretower
- You DO get to take the boards, bags and scoretower home with you after the event
How Does Sponsorship Work?
Questions about the event or sponsorships? Please contact Jessica Earnshaw at 816.985.0411 or by email.