Join the Adult Triathlon Training Group at Platte County Community Center South
Try a new way to stay active and connect with others who share a common interest! Platte County Community Center South is now offering a Tri-Training Group that meets weekly to practice and train for local Kansas City triathlons. This training is suitable for first time and veteran athletes.
- Suitable for first time and veteran athletes
- Improve distance, performance, and speed
- Increase motivation and accountability
- Participants will meet with Coach and Personal Trainer, Tarah
- Wednesdays from 6 -7:30 p.m.
- 8 week training session runs June 2 - July 20
- Fees: Members $70, Community Participants $100
- First Session: Orientation meeting and the first training session will be held at Platte County Community Center South. The first session will include a one-mile run and 30-minute swim.
To register, visit the Welcome Center, call 816.505.2622 or click here to register online.