As the unparalleled cause for strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, we understand the need for accurate and clear communications as well as the need for expert resources on these topics.
The Y can offer experts on topics including:
- Water safety and swim lessons
- Chronic disease prevention and management, including diabetes, hypertension, arthritis and wellness after cancer
- Health and wellness for individuals and families
- Nutrition, healthy eating and weight loss
- Healthy aging and fall prevention for older adults
- Early education and preschool
- After school activities and care
- Youth sports
- Summer day camp and enrichment
- Adaptive sports and recreational programs for youth with special needs
- And much more
If you are a member of the media working on a Y story, looking for a story or needing an expert for an existing story, please contact us.
Media Contact: Paula Oxler, PaulaOxler@KansasCityYMCA.org
Media Team Cell Phone: 816.682.3168